...and other wonderful ordinary everyday things...


Friday, May 11, 2012

10 on 10 | May 2012

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month.  Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. 

11:30 am - driving from preschool to Sprint

12:30 pm - Mark's team at work gave a really sweet welcome for Ivan.  I was most excited about the loads of diapers...the boys were most excited about the cake!

1:30 pm - driving back home...crazy to me to see 3 boys back there!

2:30 pm - hanging out on the couch with this sweet guy

3:30 pm - ironic that he chose to take a rest in his pjs, but still didn't sleep...

4:30 pm - a Mother's Day gift early...one of several unexpected gifts today.  Aren't these the best kind of gifts??

5:30 pm - these boys love to play ipad/ipod...we have some tech junkies on our hands!

6:30 pm - this simple salad is one of my favs...Feta cheese does make most things better!

7:30 pm - some time outside with Dad

8:30 pm - getting ready for a bath

Side note about Week in the Life:  I took pictures diligently for a day and a half of that week...and then realized once I started having intense contractions that I couldn't really keep up with it.  Imagine that...so I'll be redoing my Week in the Life later this month...will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment