...and other wonderful ordinary everyday things...


Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh my...

Typically, Thursday nights = Archiver's for me (a very happy place indeed, where I meet with a few great friends and have some time to chat and do some creative things!), but tonight I felt like I hadn't been home a lot this week, and I wanted to spend some time with my 3 great boys.  Usually on Thursdays when I opt to stay home, I do still miss my creative time and am a little sad, despite the great trade-off.  

But this Thursday, I am not sad...not in the least....because staying home meant I could get this in the oven.  I was salivating as I mixed it all up, remembering how amazing this was at Craft Weekend.  Oh my....let me just say that tomorrow night's dessert will be to-die-for, and I'll post pics after eating what may be a million calories, but is totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment